We offer a variety of counseling approaches to better support individuals and children. Individuals who are having relationship or interpersonal problems, anxiety, depression, anger difficulties, problems at work or parenting issues can benefit from our services. We provide Individual/Group/Family Therapy/Play-Therapy for children, adolescents and adults, and playtherapy trainings for professionals and parents. For information about the play-therapy trainings please check the training web page. Group therapy sessions are ongoing; please call to find out about the next available group or place your name on a waiting list. For information and registration for any of our services please call us or email us. Contact information is located at the top and bottom of this page.
Counselling that works!
- Adults/ YoungAdults/ Seniors Individual Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Play Therapy
- Children/Adolescents Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Coping & Adjusments
- Anger Management
- Group Therapy
- Counselling for difficult adolescents and parents
"You Don't Need that Man / You Don't Need that Woman" Group
This is a group for people who want to overcome negative relationship patterns and be empowered!
- Learn about positive relationships
- Learn about positive boundaries
- Learn positive communication
- Get to know your needs and self
- Increase your confidence
- Create a positive self image
When your children need help in school- We will be there!
- Direct observation in school setting
- Collaborate with teachers on tasks
- Develop techniques to communicate
- Assist with program modification
- Provide resources for school staff
"Support for parents" Parenting Groups
Becoming successful leaders for our children and families- leading with integrity and love!
- Learn positive parenting strategies
- Explore your feelings as a parent
- Increase your confidence as a parent
- Increase your happiness and armony at your home
"We are Leaders" Children and adolescents groups
To help our children learn positive social values guided by integrity, peace and courage!
- Address bullying and anger management issues and socialization issues.
- Increase positive communication skills
- Increase Social and emotional Skills
- Develop positivecommunity values
- Become confident